The security, integrity and availability of the hosted payroll software is the highest of priorities. The management and administration of the service is governed by a framework of policies and procedures based on Australian Standards AS17799 and SAS70.
All of the components of the payroll software have been duplicated on two completely separate sites. The goal is to ensure services can be recovered within 2 hours of any disaster.
Below is a list of duplicated items:
- Dual Data Centres
- Dual ISP availability
- Dual automatic changeover Firewalls
- Dual iSeries hardware of similar capacity
- Backup power availability at both sites
- High bandwidth to protect against denial of service attack
- Regular backup including offsite storage